Blog - Top 10 Things to do on 30A
Scenic 30A offers locals and guests a hub of fun. There’s the beautiful beaches, which is everyone’s Number 1 for sure! But also from live music and crafts to family-friendly events and activities for outdoor enthusiasts, there is literally something for everyone. With so much to do and see, we have narrowed down our top 10 must-do 30A activities from Rosemary Beach to Seaside to Watercolor and Grayton Beach.
Top 10 Things to Do on 30A
1. Watch the sunset at Bud & Alley’s. A tradition for travelers of all ages, this Seaside landmark has the greatest views around.
2. See a performance at The REP Theatre in Seaside. From improv to children’s shows to magic, The REP has it all.
3. Listen to local band Dread Clampitt at The Red Bar. Grayton Beach nightlife is always the happening place.
4. Paddleboard on Western Lake at WaterColor. YOLO Board is a brand created right here on 30A, did you know?
5. Take a sunrise walk on the beach. Any beach will do, they are all more beautiful than the next.
6. Bike ride through Grayton Beach State Park. Beach access and coastal dune lake access, this state park even has cabins for rent overnight and RV parking.
7. Start the day with a cup of coffee at Amavida. Two locations–Rosemary Beach and Seaside–using organic and fair trade coffees.
8. Find the perfect beach hat at Perspicasity in Seaside. The original 30-A outdoor bazaar found right in the heart of Seaside is now called Cabana by The Seaside Style.
9. Enjoy a free outdoor movie or concert at the Seaside Amphitheater. Free movies during spring and summer, concerts even ballet and dance, there is always something good going on at the Seaside amphitheater.
10. Purchase fresh produce and peruse local vendors at the Seaside or Rosemary Beach Farmer’s Markets. Seaside’s is held on Saturdays and Rosemary Beach on Sundays.
« Back to Articles
Categorized Under: Fun