- Check in begins at 4 PM (CST) and Check out is by 10 AM (CST) Due to high occupancy and cottage turn over, early check-in time is highly unlikely. It is possible we may need additional time to get your cottage ready, if CRA is still preparing your home at 4 p.m., rest assured you can still check in and use community amenities. We will give you a call when your home is ready.
- If you wish to check-in early, please visit or contact our Front Desk and pre-register with them; once the home is available for check-in you will be notified. If prior to 4pm an early check in fee will apply.
- A person in the Party must be at least 25 years of age to check-in.
- If you plan to arrive later than 8 PM (CST), please call the CRA Welcome Center at least 24 hours in advance to make arrangements. 850-231-2245
- All our cottages are designated as non-smoking accommodations. No smoking is permitted anywhere on a non-smoking property, including decks, porches, or within the fenced area around the cottage. There is an additional fee of $500 for cleaning and damages for those guests found to be smoking in or around a non-smoking cottage.
- Pertaining only to those staying in Seaside, FL: In 2017 the town of Seaside requires that rental companies include the Swim & Fitness package amenity with every reservation, therefore your stay will now automatically include access to these services. This is only applicable to rentals in the Seaside community.
- Guests staying in a CRA cottage outside of Seaside will receive access to amenities such as swimming pools if this is an available option. For example, Watercolor guests will have swimming pool access and NatureWalk guests will have swimming pool access when booked online or when booked by phone, but other homes outside of these planned communities will not or may not have pool access.
- Seaside Town Council mandates beach access through specified entry points. Based on your Seaside cottage location, beach access for your stay will either be via public beach access located at Town Center or through one of the private street pavilion access points. Properties outside of Seaside will have their own designated and/or public beach access points as well.
- No pets are allowed as a rule in our rental cottages. Apart from our pet friendly homes, our cottages are all privately owned, and our homeowners insist that their homes remain pet free. If you need to bring a pet along, we can assist you in finding a kennel. Should we discover a pet in any of the no-pet accommodations, you will be charged a fee for pest control, a deep clean, and an additional day’s rent which, when combined, usually amounts to $500 or more. In addition, you will need to board your pet at a local kennel or leave the accommodation.
Check Out Procedure:
When it is time to check out and leave the Emerald Coast, we ask that you please…
- Place all trash in the home in the bins alongside the road.
- All used dishware can be placed in the dishwasher and run.
- If your cottage has a code instead of hard key, you can leave directly from the home.
- If you have a hard key or navy-blue wristband, please return them to the CRA office before departing.
- Extra bikes will be picked up from the home by our bike manager.
- If leaving earlier than 10 a.m., please let us know by calling 850-231-2287
- If you stayed in Naturewalk, Gathering Place passes must be returned to the CRA office. If lost, there is a $150 fee.