Blog - Travel Information: COVID-19 Update
COVID-19 Updates – CRA Seaside, FL and 30A
Update-September 5, 2020
Cottage Rental Agency is open and ready to take reservations!
We have stringent new health and safety standards focused on all touch points for guests and employees. From new check-in procedures that limit contact to increased disinfecting of all public areas, find out more about our enhanced cleanliness initiatives in every area of the resort.
*Reservations will not be honored where prohibited, and Sandestin accepts no responsibility for guests’ reservations that do not adhere to guidelines.
There are currently no travel bans in effect for Florida, and we welcome guests from all states including Louisiana, New York, Connecticut and New Jersey. Stay up-to-date on all COVID-19 travel updates here.
Florida is in phase three of re-opening as of September 5, 2020 at 12:01 a.m.
We continue to follow protocols as recommended by the CDC:
- -We are reinforcing the recommended measures on appropriate hygiene standards across all homes.
- -Our staff has been trained on the latest safety recommendations, and we have increased the frequency of disinfecting all public areas of our operations with recommended sanitizing products.
- -Paying special attention to all our equipment, vehicles, and public areas, we have increased the frequency of and enhanced the techniques used to disinfect all areas.
- -We are looking after the health and well-being of our team members, recommending they remain home and consult their healthcare provider if they feel ill. We are also urging all employees to be vigilant about frequent hand washing.
We want everyone who stays with us feel confident about their choice in vacations. Our large, private cottages, condos and luxury homes afford plenty of room to keep you active and safely distanced!
Seaside Commercial District:
- -Central Square is now allowing automobiles. They can park at the square for $15.
- -Tents will line Central Square establishing an open-air market and the ability to queue guests into retail stores with limited capacities.
- -Hand washing and sanitizing stations will be placed throughout town.
- -Enhanced safety measures will be in place, including the request for patrons and staff to wear face coverings when entering retail stores or when in close proximity to others.
- -The commercial district has a 9 p.m. curfew currently in place for those 21 and under.
- To learn more about how the Seaside community is responding to COVID-19, click here.
We ask all in-house guests, guests of owners, and owners continue to practice social distancing and make the choices that are best for them and their family.
« Back to Articles
Categorized Under: News