Blog - Travel Information: COVID-19 Update
COVID-19 Updates – CRA Seaside, FL and 30A
Update-July 14, 2020
Cottage Rental Agency is open and ready to take reservations!
We have stringent new health and safety standards focused on all touch points for guests and employees. From new check-in procedures that limit contact to increased disinfecting of all public areas, find out more about our enhanced cleanliness initiatives in every area of the resort.
In addition to our internal changes, we ask that our guests and homeowners to review governmental guidance to confirm eligibility to travel and stay at our resort and/or leave their own state.
*Reservations will not be honored where prohibited, and Sandestin accepts no responsibility for guests’ reservations that do not adhere to guidelines.
There are currently no travel bans in effect for Florida, and we welcome guests from all states including Louisiana, New York, Connecticut and New Jersey. Stay up-to-date on all COVID-19 travel updates here.
Florida is in phase two of re-opening as of Friday, June 5th at 12:01 a.m.
We continue to follow protocols as recommended by the CDC:
- -We are reinforcing the recommended measures on appropriate hygiene standards across all homes.
- -Our staff has been trained on the latest safety recommendations, and we have increased the frequency of disinfecting all public areas of our operations with recommended sanitizing products.
- -Paying special attention to all our equipment, vehicles, and public areas, we have increased the frequency of and enhanced the techniques used to disinfect all areas.
- -We are looking after the health and well-being of our team members, recommending they remain home and consult their healthcare provider if they feel ill. We are also urging all employees to be vigilant about frequent hand washing.
We want everyone who stays with us feel confident about their choice in vacations. Our large, private cottages, condos and luxury homes afford plenty of room to keep you active and safely distanced!
Seaside Commercial District:
The Seaside Commercial District will begin their phased reopening on May 29, 2020.
- -Central Square will be closed to automobiles during the first phase of re-opening.
- -Tents will line Central Square establishing an open-air market and the ability to queue guests into retail stores with limited capacities.
- Hand washing and sanitizing stations will be placed throughout town.
- -Enhanced safety measures will be in place, including the request for patrons and staff to wear face coverings when entering retail stores or when in close proximity to others.
- -To prevent long wait lines, they will ask our guests to use online ordering methods from the ‘grab and go’ food & beverage merchants.
- To learn more about how the Seaside community is responding to COVID-19, click here.
We ask all in-house guests, guests of owners, and owners continue to practice social distancing and make the choices that are best for them and their family.
« Back to Articles
Categorized Under: News