Blog - Easy Festive Cider Cocktail
This apple cider cocktail is smooth, sweet, and delicious! It’s the best cocktail for serving in fall and offering at your Thanksgiving table. The smooth apple cider pairs perfectly with bourbon whiskey and a dash of ginger juice in this alcoholic drink.
How to make an apple cider bourbon cocktail
- Add 50 ml bourbon whiskey to a glass with ice
- Add 100 ml of cold apple cider
- Add 1/2 teaspoon ginger juice
- Stir or swirl and serve
Can I make a non-alcoholic apple cider cocktail?
You can easily make this a mocktail by adding ginger juice to apple cider. I would suggest adding a splash of ginger beer to give it a little something extra.
Tips for customizing an apple cider cocktail
- – If you can’t find ginger juice, omit it or substitute 1/4 teaspoon fresh ginger paste, stirring well
- – Add a dash of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- – Use warm apple cider for a hot apple cider cocktail
- – Add a splash of club soda or ginger beer
- – To make an apple cider pitcher cocktail, combine apple cider and whiskey in a 2:1 ratio, then add ginger juice to taste
- – Add a few dashes of orange bitters